Product Specialist - High Tech Theatre Equipment & Consumables
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- High tech capital & consumables portfolio
- Multiple surgical specialties
Our client is a well-positioned, high profile medical company who source, market and promote an extensive range of first-class quality capital equipment and medical device consumables from around the world. This is a unique opportunity for a top performing tech-savvy sales professional wishing to expand their career selling a surgical leading brand.
The role will appeal to experienced medical sales professionals with capital equipment experience who enjoy selling technical products and facilitating complex sales processes.
Covering a range of surgical specialties, your primary focus will be to build long term relationships with Surgeons, Nurse Unit Managers, Clinical Educators, other surgical staff, procurement and hospital management in order to drive business growth and achieve sales targets. Your territory will be Qld and ideally you will be living in Brisbane.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Generating and pursuing a pipeline of sales opportunities in order to achieve budget;
- Proactively managing complex sales processes;
- Developing strong customer relationships with multiple stakeholders in and around the operating theatre arena;
- Product demonstrations and discussions with customers;
- Supporting trials and ongoing product use in surgical cases;
- Managing and developing existing accounts;
- Ongoing customer education;
- Ability to be adaptable and work flexible hours;
- Ability to undertake travel as required;
- Self-directed study and commitment to own education.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in a science, medical, allied health or technical discipline are desirable;
- Evidence of success in a professional sales role - Experience selling capital equipment within a surgical setting is essential;
- Knowledge of the Qld hospital environment with established networks within the operating theatre arena;
- Proven relationship building skills and a good communicator;
- Confidence and assertiveness;
- Ability to think on your feet;
- High level of technical aptitude and ability to learn complex information;
- Professional, enthusiastic, energetic;
- Commitment to work out of normal business hours when required;
- Ability to travel if required;
THE NEXT STEP:
If you are ready to apply click the APPLY button and send your CV in MS Word format. Alternatively please call one of us for a confidential discussion about this role or your next career move. Sally 0468 474 842 or Amanda 0421 197 297.